The DX-900 Series is for use with motors having a fixed diameter pulley. The accompanying chart lists information on Horsepower rating and minimum pulley diameter for determining the correct base. The 900 Series can...
The DX-900 Series is for use with motors having a fixed diameter pulley. The accompanying chart lists information on Horsepower rating and minimum pulley diameter for determining the correct base. The 900 Series can be depended upon to give excellent performance where pumps, compressors, fans, blowers and similar types of equipment are involved.
(For retail purchases, bases may be ordered as standard (OEM) or in a NEMA base bolt pattern. All OEM bases are in stock. Vertical and modified bases require a 14 day lead time.)
- May be mounted in any position, floor, ceiling, or sidewall with the motor shaft vertical or horizontal.
- Will allow motor rotation to be clockwise or counterclockwise maintaining constant belt tension
- Are a must for areas that are not readily accessible.
- Adjustments to provide proper tension are made while the motor is operating under load.
- Can be used in "shock loaded" situations.
- Have a one piece carriage resulting in a non-binding smooth movement.
- Compact design – less space required than tilting or pivoting bases.
- Are low cost when considering the time saved by maintenance personnel, extended life of belts and bearings and greater uptime of the equipment on which they are used.
*Horizontal (H) for all mounting positions except motor above driven unit which requires Vertical(V).
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to the U.S. and Canada. All Shipping provided by FedEx.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.